“with age life is a larger and larger mystery”
I like that
HOWEVER . . . (ah, you did a dangerous thing allowing your fool sister to respond . . . especially so close to the Winter Solstice . . . my 13th anniversary):
Caption (ooo sorry Brian): “Gosh, I pushed so hard, and this was the best I could do!”
– Maybe I do need glasses…
– Bonnie must be throwing some big parties.
– It saves me from having to get up.
– My parents taught me not to drink wine out of the bottle, so…
– Claire, how is this supposed to fit in the dishwasher?
– I could use this, but the liquor cabinet’s locked.
– Where’s a Chateau Neuf de Pape when I need it?
I’m sure there’s a hole in this glass!
Or– “Fee Fi Fo Fanny, this one comes down the beanstalk with me!
Or what he really said when he picked it up: “Bonnie, can I use this one next time?”
“I picked up Olaf’s glass again”
” Can we keep this”
” Hey! A great Olaf Christmas gift”
” We should always drink from this”
1 more…. ” they come in pints!”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.